Sunday, April 1, 2007

Your Opinion?

My husband and I don't make a whole lot of money, in the ministry we are in and I keep trying to think of ways to use a gift God has given me to make a little extra income. I painted this, 7" x 7" abstract painting for our Pastor and His wife and I was wondering if I could sell different paintings like this. If you were to purchase this painting, what would you be willing to pay for it. Please be honest, I need to see if it is worth it to come up with a bunch of scripture paintings like this. Thanks so much for your opinions.

2 comments:

robin said...

I'd buy it.
I'd actually place an order if you are going to start doing this sort of thing.
But I have no idea what would be a fair rate to charge.
How much do your materials cost and what time are you putting into it? How much do you want to make "per hour"?

Anonymous said...

I happened upon your site through WW, but this is actually pretty cool. This looks like stuff to put in a youth room at church. Please update your site when you come up with a price.

Climb that "thang!"

I wrote this post back in January of 2007  and I still have those pesky bugs and the enemy is still trying to rob me of my joy on a weekly ...