Saturday, March 31, 2007

Photo Hunt ~ Water

This is a picture of my oldest son and my oldest Biological Grandson. I can count on one hand the number of times I have gotten to see him. I look at this picture and remember how much fun it seemed my son was having with his son on this day. I wonder today why he doesn't take the time to spend more time with him. I always thought he would be a great daddy, but my heart breaks today because his mom told me just the other day that the last time he had him was when my husband and I were down there 6 weeks ago. I don't understand, how can a daddy not miss his own child. I could see there are some situations where they live too far away but my son lives in the same town. Why?

Hosted by TNChick

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Pictures indeed capture special moments like what you have here. Love the pose of your son and grandson. They sure looked like they were having fun here. :)

Andree said...

Yes, they were having fun there. It is a sad story but common. There must be reasons. I wonder if your son has a copy of this photo! It's a great one.

Donnetta said...

What a very fun picture. I'm sorry for the sadness it brings. Some things in life just don't make sense... none at all!

srp said...

This was a great picture and they do look like they are having fun. I understand your sadness. My ex went six weeks at a time without seeing Nyssa quite often. Then he moved to Texas and we moved to Mississippi. Even when they were together, he didn't seem interested in playing with her. There isn't much you can do but pray.

Climb that "thang!"

I wrote this post back in January of 2007  and I still have those pesky bugs and the enemy is still trying to rob me of my joy on a weekly ...