Thursday, March 29, 2007

Never Stop Praying, Always Believe!

When I started this blog my first writing was Take my baton, JESUS. I really need to focus on that last line right now, as I'm struggling to know what to say to my prodigal son right now. If you could please remember my oldest son in prayer right now as he is running the wrong direction right now in his life. Please pray that he will make a U-turn soon!
I haven't posted for awhile because I just haven't known what to say, then when I did think I knew what to say, I wrote a long post and my computer turned off on it's own. I guess that was God, telling me I didn't
need to write all that. So this is just short and sweet and to the point.

No comments:

Climb that "thang!"

I wrote this post back in January of 2007  and I still have those pesky bugs and the enemy is still trying to rob me of my joy on a weekly ...