Saturday, March 3, 2007

Photo Hunters ~ Salty

hosted by TNChick

Mark 9:50 "Salt is good for seasoning. But if it loses its flavor, how do you make it salty again? You must have the qualities of salt among yourselves and live in peace with each other.”


These salty tears were seasoning to this Grandma that wants to fly 1000 miles everytime I look at this picture. I just want to pick him up and cuddle him.


Help each of us this week to have the qualities of salt that we might live in peace with each other.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. Very sweet ( though I wouldn't want to hear the cry that goes with that face. My goodness.)

debijeanm said...

Ahhhh....

PowersTwinB said...

ohhh this is going to be one of those photos that will surface on his wedding day in a montage! lol..My photo is up, please come and visit

Andree said...

My goodness, he is upset! I want to comfort him too!

Unknown said...

The tears must be salty..

TorAa said...

What a cute salty entry....

Desert Diva said...

What a cutie. I understand why you would want to be near. Welcome to the Photo Hunt and have a great week!

Climb that "thang!"

I wrote this post back in January of 2007  and I still have those pesky bugs and the enemy is still trying to rob me of my joy on a weekly ...