Monday, September 15, 2014

GOD IS LOVE!

1 John 4:16 "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them."

I'm so thankful that I know that I can rely on the love God has for ME!  There are so many times that I mess up, but he still LOVES ME!  

I just want to be able to live in love so I can display HIS love to others through my actions.  

Lord help me to display your love even when I don't feel like loving someone.  I want to share your love everyday not just on the good days.  

God. Is. Love.
So. Thankful.
I. Choose. Love. 
He. Loves. Me.

What about you are you going to rely on the love that God has for you today?  He is there with HIS arms open wide just waiting to give you that HUG!

Choosing His love,


No comments:

Climb that "thang!"

I wrote this post back in January of 2007  and I still have those pesky bugs and the enemy is still trying to rob me of my joy on a weekly ...