Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm thankful for all these grandchildren!

 This picture was taken this summer but as I look back at it I think of how amazed I was that we were sitting at the same table with all these blessings from God.  These blessings ranged from the age 2 - 8 and everyone of them sat there and were very well behaved.  I am a proud NANA!

 
That same day we had taken this picture, they may have not all been looking at the camera, but they were all sitting there and not throwing fits.  I am blessed!
 
 
I just pray that Jim and I can continue to display our God
 to these little ones as HE continues to work within us. 
He can do anything.....more than I could ever imagine in my
wildest dreams! 
Ephesians 3:20 - 21: "God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.
Glory to God in the church!
Glory to God in the Messiah, in Jesus!
Glory down all the generations!

Glory through all millennia! Oh, yes!
 
 
Glory to his generations,
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Donna said...

How beautiful they all are! They are a treasure.

Climb that "thang!"

I wrote this post back in January of 2007  and I still have those pesky bugs and the enemy is still trying to rob me of my joy on a weekly ...