Monday, February 27, 2017

"HE Loves YOU!"


Love: an intense feeling of deep affection.

I remember as a kid picking up a flower and wondering if this boy that I had a crush on loves me. I would pick the petals off and throw them down on the ground one at a time saying He loves me, He loves me not, He loves me, He loves me not....who else remembers doing this as a kid?


I am a woman and my emotions get in the way sometime. I often wonder does my husband love me? 1 John 3:18 "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."

I know that my husband loves me,  he tells me all the time.  But do I still question sometimes if he really loves me?  Yes, I'm a woman. But then God reminds me of all that he does for me and then I'm like why do I even question his love for me?  He shows me that he loves me unconditionally even when I'm UGLY.  He is an amazing husband so why do I so easily throw him down like the petal and wonder does he love me?  Because I'm human and I didn't feel loved as a young girl so the enemy tends to let that feeling sneak up on me. When I realize this is what is happening I can throw those feelings down quickly, just like throwing that petal down.  However, I will be honest there are times that I hold onto that flower and don't throw the petals down because I'm scared that he "loves me not".  Then I realize after sometime, that is exactly what the enemy wants me to do.  He wants me to believe that lie.  He wants me to hold onto that flower and not let go of the fear of wondering "am I loved?"  
God is a BIG God and HE LOVES ME even more than my husband does.   He gave up his son's life so that I may have eternal life, now that's showing love with actions and in truth. Why do I still ask the question sometimes does HE(God) love me?  Because I'm human.  I know that HE loves me unconditionally even when I'm UGLY.  I'm so thankful for HIS LOVE and I want to share that love with other people.  

Does HE love you?  Yes HE does.  The most important questions are Do you know HIM and does HE know you?  He wants to know you in a personal way, so take the time daily to get to know him by reading his word.  He loves you and HE wants to know you!

Please, let me know if there is anything I can pray for.  I want to be able to pray specifically for any need you might have.  

Don't ever forget that HE LOVES YOU whether the "petal" told you that or not.  





No comments:

Climb that "thang!"

I wrote this post back in January of 2007  and I still have those pesky bugs and the enemy is still trying to rob me of my joy on a weekly ...