Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WISDOM!

Psalm 111:10 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding.  To him belongs eternal praise."

Lord, help me to constantly search you for the wisdom I need to live a Godly life as a woman of God, wanting to serve you with my whole heart.  Forgive me when at times I don't listen to the wisdom you are trying to teach me, forgive me for not listening to others that have the wisdom from you.  Help me to fear you in everything I do and say.  I want head and heart wisdom.  I know that wisdom and foolishness want to control my life, I choose wisdom!  Help me to choose wisdom daily in my life.  In Jesus Name AMEN!


So thankful that I'm participating in "The Best Yes" Bible study over at Proverbs 31 ministries, so excited to grow in wisdom.  

If you need help choosing the best yes....it's probably not to late to sign up.

Fearing the Lord today,



No comments:

Climb that "thang!"

I wrote this post back in January of 2007  and I still have those pesky bugs and the enemy is still trying to rob me of my joy on a weekly ...