Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013...I am going to try hard to write more!

II Corinthians 5:17-21  "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!  All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:  that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.  God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."

After just celebrating Jesus' Birth and now bringing in the NEW YEAR....I am going to try my hardest to be a better ambassador for HIM this year.  I want to make a difference in this hurting world.  I remember when I first came to Christ and how excited I was that the old had gone and I was a new creation!  I'm excited to have 2012 be gone and ready to see what God has in store for the year 2013.  I'm thinking HE has something pretty big just around the corner.

Lord,

Help me to use my time better for you this year.  I really want to live as a better ambassador for you.  I love you with all my heart and I want your light to shine through me everyday.  I love you and I thank you for sending your son down to this earth to die for me.  Please help me to make your appeal through me this year. 

In Jesus Name,

Amen




1 comment:

~robin said...

Looking forward to following you here and the big things to come.

Climb that "thang!"

I wrote this post back in January of 2007  and I still have those pesky bugs and the enemy is still trying to rob me of my joy on a weekly ...