Thursday, January 3, 2008

Time to weep, Time to mourn

Ecclesiastes 3:4 "a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,"

It is so hard to understand sometimes. Why God? Why would you take a beautiful young girl who only wanted to serve you at such a young age. It is so hard. I weep, for this family, I hurt for this family. It is time to mourn. But why for this?

I know that you are in control and you see the whole picture, but sometimes it is just so hard.

Our close friends of several year are going to have to say good bye to their daughter as she has gone home to her heavenly home. A beautiful home, one like nothing what her earthly father could give her here. But oh, it is so hard, to let go.

Please pray for our friends as they go through a very long week, waiting to lay their daughters body to rest, they know her soul has already gone to be with Jesus, but they will still weep and they will still mourn. We mourn with them. Thank you for praying for this family and helping us stand in the gap holding this family up in prayer.

No comments:

Climb that "thang!"

I wrote this post back in January of 2007  and I still have those pesky bugs and the enemy is still trying to rob me of my joy on a weekly ...